So what does our next kit look like?

Cisse

On 28/05/2021 at 22:26, dilkie said:

Who cares about the new kit, just ordered this beauty. ??

739FB388-1E81-4E88-89BA-AE7CE8BD3ABB.png

Let’s just have this shirt this season. My worst ever day in football, wearing this one, when Steve Walsh committed GBH on Martin Taylor to cost us promotion. Fits in just right with how I feel about Derby now?.

Despite my misery, other than the Patrick and centenary shirts, I love this one.

On 28/05/2021 at 22:26, dilkie said:

Who cares about the new kit, just ordered this beauty. ??

739FB388-1E81-4E88-89BA-AE7CE8BD3ABB.png

I ordered both this one and the other third kit from the same year too! Much nicer than any mundane crap they’ll serve up to us. 
last good home shirt we had was 2015 with those light silvery diamonds in the background of the shirt. 

50 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

New training top colour scheme has been accidentally put on the website. 

Confirms what we all knew really, ordered some orange stuff when we appointed Cocu and we can't back out of it.

P71 for the top that laddo has on in the signing photo

https://www.umbro.co.uk/customer-care/brochure

Edited by Coconut

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

I ordered both this one and the other third kit from the same year too! Much nicer than any mundane crap they’ll serve up to us. 
last good home shirt we had was 2015 with those light silvery diamonds in the background of the shirt. 

oooooh the third kit, was that the turquoise blue one?? I've got that somewhere, full kit including warm up tracksuit too!

I wonder if these reissue shirts still come with Bukta covered over by the Rams ProWear logo?!

18 hours ago, Taribo said:

oooooh the third kit, was that the turquoise blue one?? I've got that somewhere, full kit including warm up tracksuit too!

I wonder if these reissue shirts still come with Bukta covered over by the Rams ProWear logo?!

It just says rams pro wear instead now

5 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

A bit irrelevant but has anyone purchased one of the Barcode Retro shirts? Just wanted to know what the sizing is like? With the current kit I had to go a size up so just wanted to know before purchasing! Cheers x

Not got mine yet but a mate tells me the home shirt large fits him but he had the XL away one.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Not got mine yet but a mate tells me the home shirt large fits him but he had the XL away one.

So bloody strange! I’m going to get one for Father’s Day for my father as well so stay in touch if you get one before then just so I know what size to purchase mate!