I Love This Bloody Club

The drunken match report is back.

What a day. 

Seeing the people I haven’t seen for a long, long time at the pub. The people I’ve gone all over the country with. To Grimsby, to Preston, to god knows where.

Yes, it’s embarrassing that we had to survive on the final day. But I don’t care. I’ve celebrated us pulling something out of the bag on the final day.

I’ve created a memory that I’ll cherish forever.

I love football. I love Derby County.

Up the bloody Rams.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

What a day. 

Seeing the people I haven’t seen for a long, long time at the pub. The people I’ve gone all over the country with. To Grimsby, to Preston, to god knows where.

Yes, it’s embarrassing that we had to survive on the final day. But I don’t care. I’ve celebrated us pulling something out of the bag on the final day.

Up the bloody Rams.

If we didn't have the downs we wouldn't appreciate the ups. I've seen us win league titles but tonight is just (well, okay nearly) as good. We get to go again next season. Can't wait, when does preseason start! #COYR

ps its not embarrassing at all. 

What a day. 

Up the bloody Rams.

Pal I go back to watching us in the late 70’s I can’t claim to have seen the salad day’s but I have seen the good the bad and the ugly. 
image.jpeg.69dfa02d8ee53fc7df5710000c53005d.jpeg

What a day. 

Up the bloody Rams.

CorruptFluidKoi-size_restricted.gif

I’m sat getting smashed celebrating finishing one place about Wycombe... FECKING WYCOMBE!

the owners will change, the managers will change and the players will change. My love for this club will never change.

It’s been a tough season but next season we (hopefully) move forward.

beers and whisky watching highlights of the games that make Derby County.

Derby 5-0 forest

Derby 2-1 forest 

Derby 4-1 Brighton 

Derby 3-2 Man Utd.

Enjoy the break everyone... next season we go again ??

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

I think he was just winded, that's what he said anyway, fairly sure he didn't hit his head.

image.png.c94b8fda0ae3a107391c78c4b91aa20c.png

40 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Leaving Waghorn on the pitch when he was concust was a good decision.

If he was concussed and put in a performance like that then someone should smack him round the head every game!

all jokes aside he was an absolute man mountain today, fully deserved MOTM and was nice to see how much our club means to him. 

9 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I think he was just winded, that's what he said anyway, fairly sure he didn't hit his head.

image.png.c94b8fda0ae3a107391c78c4b91aa20c.png

Great photo.

I liked in his interview on Sky when asked what he remembered about it and he said that he'd missed the chance.