20th April 2021 - D Day

eccles the ram

Tomorrow is arguably the most important day for Derby ( as i have alluded to before) in a generation. It also happens to be my son's birthday who shares it with none other than Hitler! We cannot lose and have to go all out for a win. Rooney needs to tell the team the following- 'Go out there and win it for the fans. We cannot afford to ger-many more. We need the reich result. Lose and it's alf weidersen to this league. That would make someone in the North East very happy. Danka!'

PS Happy Birthday for tomorrow son no matter what the result is!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Tomorrow is arguably the most important day for Derby ( as i have alluded to before) in a generation. It also happens to be my son's birthday who shares it with none other than Hitler! We cannot lose and have to go all out for a win. Rooney needs to tell the team the following- 'Go out there and win it for the fans. We cannot afford to ger-many more. We need the reich result. Lose and it's alf weidersen to this league. That would make someone in the North East very happy. Danka!'

Let’s hope for a nil-nein result ?

1 hour ago, eccles the ram said:

If this thread turns into a sorry attempt at humour, I’ll hit yer

Archived