20th April 2021 - D Day

eccles the ram

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, eccles the ram said:

Tomorrow is arguably the most important day for Derby ( as i have alluded to before) in a generation. It also happens to be my son's birthday who shares it with none other than Hitler! We cannot lose and have to go all out for a win. Rooney needs to tell the team the following- 'Go out there and win it for the fans. We cannot afford to ger-many more. We need the reich result. Lose and it's alf weidersen to this league. That would make someone in the North East very happy. Danka!'

PS Happy Birthday for tomorrow son no matter what the result is!

Happy birthday to your son. It’s my wife’s birthday, which likely means I will be watching a movie in the evening. Feel relatively calm about it all, as I’m not sure I would enjoy watching the match. Haven’t overly enjoyed many matches this season! Will keep checking score and hoping for a positive result!

Right.  I hope you lot have got your lucky boxers/socks/shirt or whatever freshly pressed and ready for action tonight!  We need all the good karma we can muster!  I'll be doing my bit and I'm counting on my fellow forum members to weigh in and do yours!  Nervous?  I sodding well am!! COYR

811370807_Fingerscrossed.PNG.1dc661abc51b54ea878135c06bbf0da9.PNG

38 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

At least we've moved away from the WW2 puns. Threads like this often become a pun fest, and I was concerned that this one was following the same Patton.

Rumour has it that we're changing to Rugby League rules and will play in a 633.

Archived