Relegation watch

Spanish

Blackburn at home and Luton away will be last chance saloon for Rotherham.

I doubt tonight would have ever been one of the games they circled as key to their survival. Brentford are just too strong.

It’s all about the weekend’s games and getting into shooting range.

Rotherham have some winnable games but they are on such a horrible losing run, one that will take something special to recover from.

My feeling is that it will be between us and Wednesday on the final day.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well they run around lots, understandably, but the quality of their football is awful. We run around less and the quality of our football is slightly better, That's all. ?

If our quality is better these lot must be that bad. We have next to no quality and this lot took us to the cleaners both games. At least they have an identity, there players play with pride passion for the shirt for there manager. There manager know how to get the best out of them and at the end of the game they can say they put there all in. Our manager hasn’t a clue the players look disinterested no passion no charisma nothing. At the end of full time I sit there thinking that was about 40 percent on why these players can give. Birmingham changed there formation and personnel at half time and shrek and donkey react to it with 4 minutes to go 

Just now, Barney1991 said:

Birmingham changed there formation and personnel at half time and shrek and donkey react to it with 4 minutes to go 

*yawn*

If you'd rather watch Rotherham than us play well that's your choice. But they really aren't much footballing-wise. So they beat us twice, so have lots. But guess what we've still more points.

1 minute ago, Robert Earnshaws Workrate said:

The game where every single time Brentford attack, the Rotherham defence take it in turns to climb into their clown car and cause an unforced balls up.

Think you are getting muddled with us at Deepdale....

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

*yawn*

If you'd rather watch Rotherham than us play well that's your choice. But they really aren't much footballing-wise. So they beat us twice, so have lots. But guess what we've still more points.

Wouldn’t rather watch them they are crap. I’m just stating facts that Rooney cost us the Birmingham game with not reacting to there switch at half time and lay some blame at the 2 stupid goals given away but they were causing nothing first half. They switched and won or second half with no tactical nouse from our inept non qualified manager