Relegation watch

Spanish

23 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Was it you who said Rotherham had two games in hand on Derby.  Well they got 1 point and are 1 ahead with no games in hand and also a very difficult next 7 games which I have already posted in thei thread. 

They're not playing us for a while so by default must be difficult games coming up for them 

2 hours ago, James Pond said:

It's a win win situation for the gloom merchants, Relegation and they'll say...i told you so, Stay up and they'll quietly feel all warm and fuzzy, Negativity is a plus for them Angry Buster Keaton GIF

I honestly don’t think are many, if any, so called gloom merchants that will take any pleasure if the fears and concerns they expressed materialise. 

Well this thread got a new lease of life unfortunately

Excluded Florest as they currently out of touching distance, not saying they won't be back in the mire but personally I don't think so.

Birmingham City15:00Luton Town

now this is an interesting matchup probably not for the football on show though.  Luton 6 points ahead of us same games.  Brum must be looking at this as a game that is almost a must win.  Both teams in poor form.  Based on our current predicament Luton to win but a longer term view is  draw would be best

Cardiff City15:00Coventry City

Coventry being dragged into the mire with 3 games since a win but mostly due to the improved performances of the teams below them and they will be looking over their shoulders.  Cardiff 2 wins on  the bounce 4 unbeaten.  Cardiff win

Huddersfield Town15:00Wycombe Wanderers

Huddersfield 2 points from 15 and the team most likely to make a late bid for relegation.  Everybody who plays W will be expecting/needing 3 points.  Can't see a surprise

Rotherham United15:00Queens Park Rangers

2 form sides, QPR 12 points from 15.  1st goal likely to win this one, QPR please

Sheffield Wednesday15:00Swansea City

Both teams on a roll, Swansea to come out on top

20 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Well this thread got a new lease of life unfortunately

Excluded Florest as they currently out of touching distance, not saying they won't be back in the mire but personally I don't think so.

Birmingham City15:00Luton Town

now this is an interesting matchup probably not for the football on show though.  Luton 6 points ahead of us same games.  Brum must be looking at this as a game that is almost a must win.  Both teams in poor form.  Based on our current predicament Luton to win but a longer term view is  draw would be best

Cardiff City15:00Coventry City

Coventry being dragged into the mire with 3 games since a win but mostly due to the improved performances of the teams below them and they will be looking over their shoulders.  Cardiff 2 wins on  the bounce 4 unbeaten.  Cardiff win

Huddersfield Town15:00Wycombe Wanderers

Huddersfield 2 points from 15 and the team most likely to make a late bid for relegation.  Everybody who plays W will be expecting/needing 3 points.  Can't see a surprise

Rotherham United15:00Queens Park Rangers

2 form sides, QPR 12 points from 15.  1st goal likely to win this one, QPR please

Sheffield Wednesday15:00Swansea City

Both teams on a roll, Swansea to come out on top

Rotherham match already called off due to a frozen pitch. Even Chorley managed to hire heaters for a few days leading up to our FA Cup match. Surely a Championship club should be expected to do the same. I can understand matches getting called off for rain and snow but frozen pitches seems a bit amateur-ish at this level

4 minutes ago, AGR said:

Rotherham match already called off due to a frozen pitch. Even Chorley managed to hire heaters for a few days leading up to our FA Cup match. Surely a Championship club should be expected to do the same. I can understand matches getting called off for rain and snow but frozen pitches seems a bit amateur-ish at this level

Good old Rotherham 

13 minutes ago, AGR said:

Good spot, @AGR  ?

Poor show, Rotherham!