v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People will point to Brentford having better ability and it's true but what's really obvious is how better coached they are.

The movement in the build up is a drilled thing and so are the pressing traps they set. They look like they have a coached plan in order to break down sides and beat a press.

Whereas as we are playing right into their hand by saying "you front four go and chase" and that's as good as it gets. They inevitable work around it and then easily start to overload the midfield because Knight is pushed so far up.

Atrocious.

Wisdom having a mare. I know he gets a lot of criticism on here, but Wisdom was very good a couple of weeks ago. Why drop him on Saturday? You need to build partnerships, Wisdom and Clarke was a decent one. Too much tinkering leads to performances like this. We’re buggered. 

Just now, DanS1992 said:

The "Rooney bounce" seems to have worn off pretty fast... Jesus I can't name a worse team than us bar Wycombe. How the feck we are just above the relegation zone I do not know. No pattern, no style, no identity. Shocking. Shambles.

The “Rooney Bounce” was actually the Bielik Bounce, I fear

That is embarrassing, 40 yards that ball traveled from the goalkeeper to their forward along the floor. Our squad is shocking, not the managers fault what is happening out there when players can't pass or make simple tackles.

Archived