52 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I want to confess

May almighty God have mercy on you,
Say three Hail Mary’s and the Lord’s Prayer. 

57 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I want to confess to my negativity towards CKR when he 1st joined. Thank you Colin for everything you’ve done since joining us.

Please join me rams rams in this confession box  🙏 

I wasn’t that vocal and said he needed to be given a chance.....but I certainly had my doubts. So glad he has proved so many fans wrong 👍

9 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I want to confess to my negativity towards CKR when he 1st joined. Thank you Colin for everything you’ve done since joining us.

Please join me rams rams in this confession box  🙏 

me to. id thought yet again we’d scraped the bottom of the striker pile with this signing. ala dean holdsworth standard......wow. how wrong was i?

the man is inspiring . ive never seen such work rate. has he always played like this? 

just watched last goal back and he gets an extra point for tapping christies arse as he runs past him celebrating!

I’ll join as well. Thought it was a ridiculous signing when it happened, appeared to me like he’d basically retired over in Mexico. How wrong I was, he’s proven himself a good player still at this level. Such a great character as well, absolutely love the man.

Edited by Millenniumram