Confession

Gone

I want to confess to my negativity towards CKR when he 1st joined. Thank you Colin for everything you’ve done since joining us.

Please join me rams rams in this confession box  ? 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I want to confess to my negativity towards CKR when he 1st joined. Thank you Colin for everything you’ve done since joining us.

I wasn’t that vocal and said he needed to be given a chance.....but I certainly had my doubts. So glad he has proved so many fans wrong ?

53 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I think I'm finally ready to leave the Chris Martin fan club to join the CKR fan club to be honest.

You can still be both. Some are still in the Kevin Hector fan club. Good goal scorers are always hero’s. 

Kazim is our current one and rightly so.

9 hours ago, TexasRam said:

me to. id thought yet again we’d scraped the bottom of the striker pile with this signing. ala dean holdsworth standard......wow. how wrong was i?

the man is inspiring . ive never seen such work rate. has he always played like this? 

just watched last goal back and he gets an extra point for tapping christies arse as he runs past him celebrating!

Archived