The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

So it appears we are more worried about a few parties than we are the opposition getting funding by a Chinese spy to get them access to our parliament. 

Edited by TexasRam

38 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

So it appears we are more worried about a few parties than we are the opposition getting funding by a Chinese spy to get them access to our parliament. 

Surely a bottle of scotch under the arm would be more likely to get them access to our Parliament 

Just now, Archied said:

Surely a bottle of scotch under the arm would be more likely to get them access to our Parliament 

A case of wine, a juke box and a disco ball and you’re in

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

TBF, Kiers Head of Comms is ex-Mossad, that should neutralise the Chinese spy, and, if twitter is to be believed, Sue Gray is M15, so we're on top of it all!

Some spooky goings on in parliament..........

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Whereas in reality - we should be questioning why today is the day that MI5 have been told to rehash a story that broke 5 years ago in 2017. Looks like a classic deflection strategy to me

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/china-cash-link-to-top-labour-mp-65d3c92j8

image.thumb.png.c5add5093d200722c965a5f1f9e76387.png

33 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Whereas in reality - we should be questioning why today is the day that MI5 have been told to rehash a story that broke 5 years ago in 2017. Looks like a classic deflection strategy to me

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/china-cash-link-to-top-labour-mp-65d3c92j8

image.thumb.png.c5add5093d200722c965a5f1f9e76387.png

How very convenient.

I expect plenty more of these until the Graywash is complete.

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Let's be honest, a chicom would likely be a voice of moderation in that party.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Where's Boris anyway?.

Hasn't anyone told him he doesn't have to isolate?.

Has anyone checked the fridge?

It's almost comical now, with how many parties were going on. Of course I can say that because I wasn't stopped from visiting a dying loved one at the time.

To be fair to him, the rules are a bit ambiguous and ever changing!

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Where's Boris anyway?.

It's almost comical now, with how many parties were going on. Of course I can say that because I wasn't stopped from visiting a dying loved one at the time.

He’s in the Winchester with quantuma, Mel Morris and all the Derbyshire journalists in hiding till all this blows over 

7B3D8A5A-0DE4-4683-B581-7A5579348C87.jpeg

Edited by TexasRam

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Where's Boris anyway?.

It should be renamed The Downing Street Arms. They must be constantly pissed up in there. No wonder no one knows what the rules are.

On 14/01/2022 at 08:01, TexasRam said:

Not sure it is the actual parties we are worried about, the people that attended did so at their own risk.

Think its more about the fact that it all went on whilst people were not allowed to manage their own risk and stopped from attending funerals of loved ones.

Also the fact that people were being charged by the police for breaking the rules.

You may be comfortable with politicians being able to live to different laws to the rest of us, I certainly am not.

FWIW the Chinese spy story has absolutely no relevance to the issue and should be dealt with completely separately. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure it is the actual parties we are worried about, the people that attended did so at their own risk.

Think its more about the fact that it all went on whilst people were not allowed to manage their own risk and stopped from attending funerals of loved ones.

Also the fact that people were being charged by the police for breaking the rules.

You may be comfortable with politicians being able to live to different laws to the rest of us, I certainly am not.

FWIW the Chinese spy story has absolutely no relevance to the issue and should be dealt with completely separately. 

I honestly couldn’t care less if they had a party, I’m sure absolutely everybody on here broke or bent the rules at least once and those who said they didn’t are?. Anyway you’ll get your chance to protest at the ballet box but if you think the other lot will be any different you need to give your head a wobble . Be careful what you wish for 

Edited by TexasRam

13 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I honestly couldn’t care less if they had a party, I’m sure absolutely everybody on here broke or bent the rules at least once and those who said they didn’t are?. Anyway you’ll get your chance to protest at the ballet box but if you think the other lot will be any different you need to give your head a wobble . Be careful what you wish for 

Swan Lake or The Nutcracker?