The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Of course that will be the whole point of it being put out there

It certainly feels like someone has it in for him. How many people have access to Westminster private office CCTV?!

Mind you Bojo is on shaky ground if boffing someone who isn't your wife, but who you are giving public money too is seen to be a sackable offence..

22 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I’d imagine that wouldn’t be classed as “Covid secure”.

817AE857-3176-497D-854A-B826815779A0.png

Great to see Hancock's "humiliated wife of 15 years" humiliated further with that photo of her. Daily Mail really are scum. What possible "public interest" is there in photographing his wife?

15 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Great to see Hancock's "humiliated wife of 15 years" humiliated further with that photo of her. Daily Mail really are scum. What possible "public interest" is there in photographing his wife?

I was about to say the exact same. Imagine you're having the worst day of your life thanks to someone else's actions and those scumbags start following you round taking pictures.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

The article did go on to say that winter viruses are flourishing, which was an obvious byproduct of having people not mixing for 6 months.

I know, but it doesn't change the fact that some people think a sniffle and a temperature require emergency treatment.

45 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

It certainly feels like someone has it in for him. How many people have access to Westminster private office CCTV?!

Mind you Bojo is on shaky ground if boffing someone who isn't your wife, but who you are giving public money too is seen to be a sackable offence..

Would he be so brazen as to not smell his own crap but whiff Hancock’s ?‍♂️

does Hancock resign on better terms than perhaps he has to in the future?

I just feel for the wives and children of these scuzzers and the future of a country that sees the choosing of our leaders as a reality tv show scenario 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's only "being overwhelmed" because stupid people still can't work out what the initials A&E stand for. Why would A&E be the first port of call for kids with a high temperature FFS.

Is that the Flu Fever Service?

Social distance, mask wearing, stop living your life, be afraid - if anybody still wants to do all of this after what we see in our government decisions, more fool you.

The 19th July has just been brought forward to the 25th June for me. How we can possibly be made to listen to this crap anymore is beyond me.

I'm proud to say I haven't done one test since this shitshow began, neither has my wife and we have a bin full of lateral flow tests that the kids school keep sending home.

I'm sick of hearing of parents missing their kids first sports day or can't even transition from junior to secondary school properly espaecially when you see Hancock doing what he's done.

21 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I'm sick of hearing of parents missing their kids first sports day or can't even transition from junior to secondary school properly espaecially when you see Hancock doing what he's done.

Its you then. Tut tut.

TBH I haven't used one either and my lad has loads in his room that he was supposed to take every day before going to school ? 

Edited by maxjam
cos I'm literally the worlds worst typist

21 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Its you then. Tut tut.

TBH I haven't used one either and my lad has loads in his room that he was supposed to take every day before going to school ? 

And me - we have a pile of them too, we did one on my youngest and he gagged and threw up on the kitchen floor. That was the first and last time the box got opened

48 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I'm proud to say I haven't done one test since this shitshow began, neither has my wife and we have a bin full of lateral flow tests that the kids school keep sending home.

I can understand different opinions on lockdown measures, but this is a very strange thing to brag about.

3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Is this the same Daily Mail that took massive objection (rightly) to the BBC footage of Christian Eriksen's heart attack and close-up of his team mates' reactions, who printed still pictures of him being attended on the pitch and close-up's of his wife's reaction?

3 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Is this the same Daily Mail that took massive objection (rightly) to the BBC footage of Christian Eriksen's heart attack and close-up of his team mates' reactions, who printed still pictures of him being attended on the pitch and close-up's of his wife's reaction?

Can't for the life of me work out why they would have gone big on the BBC.