Best song with a geographical location in it.

sage

I was Eddy’s drum tech on his Killer on the Rampage tour in the early 80’s. Played drums for him at a sound check at London’s Dominion Theatre when his drummer went down the bookies and missed the sound check. I remember we did Baby Come Back amongst others.

My girlfriend was there and saw me playing, I think she was a little bit impressed, we’ll be celebrating (if you can do such a thing in lockdown) 35 years married later this month.

True story that.

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

I was Eddy’s drum tech on his Killer on the Rampage tour in the early 80’s. Played drums for him at a sound check at London’s Dominion Theatre when his drummer went down the bookies and missed the sound check. I remember we did Baby Come Back amongst others.

My girlfriend was there and saw me playing, I think she was a little bit impressed, we’ll be celebrating (if you can do such a thing in lockdown) 35 years married later this month.

True story that.

I always knew you were the coolest poster on this forum!

54 minutes ago, Rev said:

Sorry mate, but unless you can prove Heaven is a real place and back it up with verifiable, peer reviewed sources, I'll have to discount it!

I’ll point my learned friend towards a previous submission, namely “Heaven is a place on Earth”, by the delightful Belinda Carlisle. She knows. I rest my case.