Best song with a geographical location in it.

sage

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Hopefully some of you have forgotten this classic but love it

Good song... I really enjoyed the 'fav number in a song' thread but I'm finding this thread seriously derivative and annoying. Just all over the place and not making me go 'oh that's a good one'. 

No idea why, just isn't catching my imagination. 

I await the 'fav songs with a person's name in it' to reignite my interest in the franchise. 

18 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Good song... I really enjoyed the 'fav number in a song' thread but I'm finding this thread seriously derivative and annoying. Just all over the place and not making me go 'oh that's a good one'. 

I await the 'fav songs with a person's name in it' to reignite my interest in the franchise. 

That is the next one in line.

Weirdly I prefer this one to the number thread.

25 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

If you can't find a tune you like in this smorgasbord then really ?

16 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If you can't find a tune you like in this smorgasbord then really ?

Agreed. I’ve submitted the most eclectic spectrum of genres imaginable all on my todd, not to mention other contributions. He didn’t like “long haired lover from Liverpool”?? Heathen. 

Archived