Mason Mount

Carl Sagan

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

According to the London Evening Standard, poor Mason is only earning £80k a week. And might move to one of the Manchester clubs or Liverpool in the summer unless his contract can be renegotiated. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-fc-news-mount-contract-b1061089.html

Ah poor thing. Should have stayed with us I am sure Mel could have sorted something for him. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Is it because he’s losing his blue tick?  Any fool could pretend to be him now and wind up people into a frenzy.

Replies seem to be suggesting he’s been getting abuse. 

Chelsea fans have this thing about Mount and Lampard’s relationship. With losing games and Mount’s contract talks ongoing as well with his demands being reported in the press hasn’t helped. 

13 minutes ago, David said:

Chelsea fans have this thing about Mount and Lampard’s relationship. With losing games and Mount’s contract talks ongoing as well with his demands being reported in the press hasn’t helped. 

That must be the club who’s leaking the info?

On 20/04/2023 at 21:01, David said:

Don’t Chelsea fans like Lampard? His record as manager there is no worse than any of their other recent managers. Plus he did well there as a player I hear. How fickle some fans can be. 

• 1 month later...
On 24/05/2023 at 17:43, JfR said:

Quite a horrible story this:

Really feel for all three of the lads that got caught up in this

I've seen Mount getting pelters from the cesspit that is 'Football Twitter' for supposedly being gay.

Because 'why would you not want to get with her?'

33 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

All that Lip filler, False eye lashes, Enough make up to supply the NHS with plaster, A face that would scare Children on Halloween, And a stalking fixation that would get her in the stalking book of records.

I think Vardy has a face like a fit...but this one would give me nightmares.

image.thumb.png.ee969b3bd81aae07b0eed0a32bf7a7e3.png

19 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

All that Lip filler, False eye lashes, Enough make up to supply the NHS with plaster, A face that would scare Children on Halloween, And a stalking fixation that would get her in the stalking book of records.

I think Vardy has a face like a fit...but this one would give me nightmares.

image.thumb.png.ee969b3bd81aae07b0eed0a32bf7a7e3.png

I think they're more concerned with the very revealing photos of her that are doing the rounds.

17 hours ago, Scott129 said:

I've seen Mount getting pelters from the cesspit that is 'Football Twitter' for supposedly being gay.

Because you've got better taste?

• 4 weeks later...