Mason Mount

Carl Sagan

5 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

Reports that Chelsea have rejected a third bid from Man Utd for £55 million. Do you think that's a fare price or would you rate him at a higher price? 

I don't know. How much did we say Harry Wilson was worth? Surely he'd be about double that?

1 minute ago, NorwichExile said:

Hope he gets his career back on track. He's got undoubted quality and potential but he's been dross for the last 18 months.

Not sure any of the Chelsea squad have played to anywhere near their potential in the last 2 seasons.

On 24/06/2023 at 13:29, Steve How Hard? said:

I think we should table a cheeky £60m bid. Worth a shot. Once a Ram, always a Ram. 

I can't believe the nobody listened to me when I said £60m would get this deal over the line. Booooooo David Clowes out. He's only been in the job 1 year and already he's making monumental mistakes. 

Seen a lot of Chelsea fans making out like he's Judased them with this move, just because he came through their academy. He's not been slimy to force a move, not joined a club that would be considered a traditional rival of Chelsea's, and he's been very open that he supports Portsmouth not Chelsea, so I don't get it at all. I also don't think you can have the approach to hoarding and selling youth that Chelsea have followed and then kick up a fuss about one of the few of those players that actually got a chance in the first team deciding to follow a path elsewhere. Can't really have it both ways.