v Preston North End (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Same player who committed the foul that prompted me to post this drags Knight to the ground. Still no yellow. Just crap from the ref

Tell u now I’d there was 25k plus fans in there right now there would have a been a few more yellow cards handed out to pne 

28 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I don't get comments like this. The ref cannot stop their players fouling our players and he has twice now booked their players for persistent fouling.

What more can the ref do - politely ask them not to foul?

Don't know which game you are watching.  He has booked one so far. The same one who faked a tackle a couple of minutes later. Knight was clearly rugby tackled  and no booking

47 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Definite red

Looks like I’m outnumbered. I guess I need to look at the replay again but my impression was,  that it was the recklessness that made it foul play,  but he seem to connect with ball and then momentum carried his foot through. I didn’t see any intent other than to get the ball. What the precise details of the rules are escape me. Does reckless = red in all circumstances? .... Wrestling when beaten by your opponent ? Wonder what that is ? 

Archived