v Rotherham (A) - Matchday Thread [POSTPONED]

Bubbles

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not the end of the world. This Saints vs City game is miles better than our game would have been.

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

hmmmm something to do with being a level above....

16 minutes ago, Cisse said:

This stinks to high heaven. They knew they would lose to us in our current form. Their players have probably been dancing under a disco ball getting sick.

This is exactly the same as we did to Cardiff, so I'm not sure how we can make a massive deal out if it.

We knew they had almost unstoppable momentum at that time and we got the game called off.

What goes around comes around.

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not necessarily. Exciting games are that dependent on the level. But we've had a lot of really bad games this season, plus I'm still bitter that I missed first half vs Swansea!

ah man, actually feel for you the one half of football where we looked slick!

56 minutes ago, sage said:

They have older staff at the club, parents, grandparents etc. Not an issue with people being annoyed and disappointed, just amused by the Trump-like toddler selfishness of demanding punishment or conceding the points. 

I'm just bitter at being denied a couple of hours off from Mrs VdMs constant barrage of pre Christmas carping. 

I now have to listen to a constant whine at how unreasonable my parents are being at arranging a Christmas day zoom call at a mildly inconvenient time, us endless angst about who has deservedly sent who a Christmas card. 

Jesus. Personally that's a 15 point penalty in my book...... ?

8 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

This is exactly the same as we did to Cardiff, so I'm not sure how we can make a massive deal out if it.

We knew they had almost unstoppable momentum at that time and we got the game called off.

What goes around comes around.

Rubbish

2 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

Rubbish in what way?

As mentioned earlier, early kick off meant decision made in consultation with police in early morning.  Certainly not made just by the club if it was  the efl for absolutely certain would have docked us points.

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

As mentioned earlier, early kick off meant decision made in consultation with police in early morning.  Certainly not made just by the club if it was  the efl for absolutely certain would have docked us points.

Although the police denied all knowledge didnt they?

I defended the club over the incident and was critical of warnock, however there was a part of me niggling away saying that we used it as an opportunity because of our injury issues. I wouldnt put my house on us being 100% genuine in that instance.

6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

And now Warnock, reflecting on his time in football management, has claimed that Rowett told him the postponement was a deliberate ploy.

“Incidentally, Gary Rowett has told me since that they did fiddle it as well. So that made me feel better when I heard that from his mouth".

6 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Although the police denied all knowledge didnt they?

I defended the club over the incident and was critical of warnock, however there was a part of me niggling away saying that we used it as an opportunity because of our injury issues. I wouldnt put my house on us being 100% genuine in that instance.

3 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

And now Warnock, reflecting on his time in football management, has claimed that Rowett told him the postponement was a deliberate ploy.

“Incidentally, Gary Rowett has told me since that they did fiddle it as well. So that made me feel better when I heard that from his mouth".

If Gibson hears this we’re ducked

Archived