New Manager

dantheram

David Wagner is a new name.... hmm, can’t say I’d be too confident in his ability to get us scoring again, having watched his Huddersfield and Schalke teams. That said, he did get a poor Huddersfield team up and then kept them up, and he didn’t get a job as big as Schalke for no reason. Probably one of the best names mentioned on paper, but I get a bad feeling about him for some reason.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wagner is an exciting prospect.  His recent spell in Germany is worrying but obviously his championship and Prem record is impressive.  Would bring charisma and made some great signings at Huddersfield.  Knows the European market and what is required in our league. Yes please.

5 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Wagner is an exciting prospect.  His recent spell in Germany is worrying but obviously his championship and Prem record is impressive.  Would bring charisma and made some great signings at Huddersfield.  Knows the European market and what is required in our league. Yes please.

If the choice is him or Wazza....

16 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We decided one season and 11 games was enough.....pathetic, the guy was building a dynasty

the only thing he was building was a team ill prepared for the rigours of English football. He didn't understand and adapt to the game in this country. Sorry. We would have definitely gone down. He didn't focus on building a balanced team.

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

the only thing he was building was a team ill prepared for the rigours of English football. He didn't understand and adapt to the game in this country. Sorry. We would have definitely gone down. He didn't focus on building a balanced team.

Yea, we are in much safer hands with Wazza ?

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

David Wagner is a new name.... hmm, can’t say I’d be too confident in his ability to get us scoring again, having watched his Huddersfield and Schalke teams. That said, he did get a poor Huddersfield team up and then kept them up, and he didn’t get a job as big as Schalke for no reason. Probably one of the best names mentioned on paper, but I get a bad feeling about him for some reason.

More defensive than Cocu 

10 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

I’ll say it again, our biggest issue is scoring, why would we want a manager who’s teams barely score? 

Cos hopefully it’d stop us conceding, and matches like yesterday would be a one nil win. 

Archived