New Manager

dantheram

28 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It's going to be Rooney.

I hope I am not being disrespectful but I doubt that the owner-elect has even heard of Steve Cooper or Paul Cook.

newcastle fans are saying he'd never heard of Derby county

yes it's going to be rooney but only as a caretaker. I hope we don't win too many too soon or he will become our ollie gunnar solshjeaaeeeoer  

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

Good news, Rafa is on talk sport tonight so could feasibly be in England. 

Good news, Guillem Balague says they’re discussing Derby amongst other things. 

Bad news, he followed the message with a big face palm. 

1AB504B1-3097-49B3-8E58-0AB494B81724.png

Interesting use of the facepalm emoji.....

33 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

Good news, Rafa is on talk sport tonight so could feasibly be in England. 

Good news, Guillem Balague says they’re discussing Derby amongst other things. 

Bad news, he followed the message with a big face palm. 

1AB504B1-3097-49B3-8E58-0AB494B81724.png

Face palm sums it up.

Guilleme knows his stuff and will have spoken to Rafa before the interview, so I'm sure they will have shared a joke about being linked with us.

Can we all start being realistic now, Pochettino is out of a job, no release clauses or anything.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't do betting, is people putting bets on the only way odds change?

It's general a combination of that, insider information, statistically modelling and the bookie protecting it's position. 

I think they also tend to weight the change in odds based on the past history of the better. 

Rafa coming to Derby?  About as likely as me being picked for the Rams 1st team....Though as a slightly rotund, greying haired 52 year old with knackered knees, I'd probably make the subs bench.... ?

Seriously though, Rafa would be an amazing coup, but if the rumours about the salary he's on in China (£12 million?!) are true, then we'd not have a chance of getting him, but stranger things have happened in the world of football...

6 minutes ago, SFD1968 said:

Rafa coming to Derby?  About as likely as me being picked for the Rams 1st team....Though as a slightly rotund, greying haired 52 year old with knackered knees, I'd probably make the subs bench.... ?

Seriously though, Rafa would be an amazing coup, but if the rumours about the salary he's on in China (£12 million?!) are true, then we'd not have a chance of getting him, but stranger things have happened in the world of football...

Rooney I thought you were hinting the other day about starting yourself

Archived