We will survive, we will survive

As long as Lawrence’s out the side

Our hopes are half alive

We will survive, we will survive

We will survive.

7 hours ago, Finch said:

With this crop of players NO.

with this crop of players, YES   

We've got a strong squad. So far, this season has been a catalogue of errors. But now we have momentum. We are finding the right side and shape and seeing much more energy on the pitch. Not least because of our two Polish friends

Forest, Rotherham and QPR in free fall and we're much stronger than Wycombe.

Sleep well 

Yes I think we deffo have enough to survive. 

Think we will go on a run, and by end of jan early Feb, be out the bottom 6, never mind the bottom 3, we have to much quality to go down. Just need to get some confidence into the players, get a few scruffy wins behind us, then watch us go

We will finish about 15th imo, comfortably away from the bottom 3 as long as Kazim stays fit. I think the striker position has been our problem that and a lack of a top center back with mobility to compliment Davies, if Kazim gets injured and we dont buy anyone then there's a chance we go down. 

Get a striker in in January and we should start moving up the table. The players we have in this squad shouldn’t be in the bottom 3 but we’ve been rudderless over the last few months under cocu. Rooney is slowly starting to turn the tide, I’d still prefer somebody else to takeover long term but Wayne’s doing a decent job currently, if he is replaced he can certainly look at his short time as a manager as successful, wouldn’t hurt him to drop back into a player role, see the season out, get his qualifications and look for a managers position.

15 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I’d still prefer somebody else to takeover long term

This. 
But after boro at least the slump was halted. 
Still think he’ll end up with the job though. Which we’ll regret later. 

Yes ... our players are good enough and Rooney has shown that a more attacking selection and game plan can give us a better points return than Cocu's sterile play. Jozwiak and Bielik showed real class yesterday and there is more to come from them and the rest of the team. Points deduction and more injuries could still ruin it for us though.

A powerful and experienced CB and another target man up front would give me more confidence.

We also seem to lack a creative attacking flair player.  Sibley will still have a purple patch at some point I hope and it will be interesting to see Ibe.  A spell out might help Lawrence, as he showed goals and work rate last year.

So yes, provided this window is a good un.

Yes we will survive. There are at least three worst teams above us who are now being sucked into it. We get the mentality right we have plenty of ability to avoid relegation. Let’s face it even the pessimists were predicting we would be mid-table before a ball was kicked. I’ve seen much worse Derby teams than this one survive.

Archived