v Millwall (A) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's any coincidence that Bielik and Joz had great games today.I'm sure I read that they've known each other since 14 years old... working in a foreign country and seeing a friendly face must give you a massive boost..I bet they're out together tonight for a drinks to celebrate.Long may it continue.TBE knew what he was doing all those years ago!

27 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Good summing up of the game mate, we played at times, and Bielik was playing some lovely through balls, and all of the team worked there balls off. 

4 stand out players for me where Bielik, Jozwack, Davis and Shinnie. 

Get 4 points in our next 2 games would really start to get me more excited. 

But yes we'll done to Wayne on his first victory for the Rams, let's hope there is many more to come. 

Disagree on Shinnie, I thought when the subs come on we got some brains in the game.

No matter what “form” he’s in, I don’t think he brings much to this side. He has no football brain for me.

Sure he’s handy for a 20 at the end sometimes, but I hope Bird plays more games with Bielik rather than him.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

I don't think it's any coincidence that Bielik and Joz had great games today.I'm sure I read that they've known each other since 14 years old... working in a foreign country and seeing a friendly face must give you a massive boost..I bet they're out together tonight for a drinks to celebrate.Long may it continue.TBE knew what he was doing all those years ago!

They will have to get the team bus to drop them off in Northants on the way home then.

What's with everyone's harsh criticism of Holmes today?

I know it wasn't his best game, but did a lot of good things today, only downside was he didn't shoot when had the chance.

Good runs, Good dribbling, linked up well with Byrne, good movement. Just needs to work on shooting. 

11 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Disagree on Shinnie, I thought when the subs come on we got some brains in the game.

No matter what “form” he’s in, I don’t think he brings much to this side. He has no football brain for me.

Sure he’s handy for a 20 at the end sometimes, but I hope Bird plays more games with Bielik rather than him.

That's the great thing about football and forums, we all see different things, for me Shinnie was very good today. I like Bird as well, but he misplaced a few passes when he came on, for me the future centre mids will be Bielik and Knight. 

21 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

If you think about how terrible this season has been, the nonsense we've had to put up with and yet... still only 2 points behind Forest!

How poo must they be?

Yeah! Won't be long before they sack their manager I bet?! ?

Jozwiak did well in terms of giving us someone who can hold the ball.

I was surprised Holmes was preferred to waghorn as elsewhere we were switching it to match them physically.

Great attitude from Jozwiak, knight, shinnie, bielik, kazim-Richards, and Davies especially. We almost completely banished the poor body language.

Credit to Jason knight for his energy and goal.

there were never going to be loads of chances with a safety first line up. But points are the priority right now.

p.s. is it too harsh to suggest that we’re better because we aren’t carrying 35 year old legs in midfield?

11 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

What's with everyone's harsh criticism of Holmes today?

I know it wasn't his best game, but did a lot of good things today, only downside was he didn't shoot when had the chance.

Good runs, Good dribbling, linked up well with Byrne, good movement. Just needs to work on shooting. 

And on fitness. He was never gonna last all game.

Archived