Arsenal vs Derby U23s: Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Friday 27th November 2020, live on RamsTV, kickoff at 19:00.

The young lads are away to Arsenal who have won their last two games and have moved off the foot of the table.
Derby have dropped 1 place (on GD) since before the international break due to other teams catching up with their games in hand. Liverpool play Man City on Saturday, whereas Blackburn have a tricky game against Everton. We have a good opportunity to regain top spot.

image.thumb.png.6f1de1968d5a5ca9397329c33b52ff55.png

Predicted lineup:

Foster
McDonald   Solomon   Minkley   Archie
JBrown   Hutchinson
Shonibare   Duncan   Watson
Stretton

Please note: this is a positive thread for positive people.

Boo! 

The squad chosen for this match will show us what the thoughts are for the Wycombe match.

I hope we don't see Bielik or JHI in the squad as I want them in the first team now.

I think Stretton will be back in the U23s, seems a waste to just keep him on the first team bench when he is in such good form. I doubt Ibe is ready for a start unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Was there some doubt about whether we could watch this game live? It's all set up on the website now.

Excited to see how the under 23s sets up, and it may give some pointers towards squad selection for tomorrow.

@sage was tricked into thinking the game was last night, and probably wondered why his stream wasn't working ?

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Sykes-Kenworthy

Mcdonald   Wassall   te Wierik   Archie

Hutchinson   JBrown   Watson

Shonibare   Trialist   Cresswell

I take it as Bielik and Stretton will be with the first team tomorrow. Potentially Ibe too

I think Bielik and Maybe Ibe in the squad tomorrow will give us a much needed boost. 

Archived