v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

27 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Imagine if Cocu had picked this team... 

For a first team selection this sends all the wrong messages. 

Sure it might work. But it rewards all the wrong people.

Yep , I thought perhaps getting our best player organised and playing better was the way but seems not , this team may scrape a win today but it won’t enough times to stay up , if picking your worst side and building from their is the aim , I don’t get it 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jcidaho said:

With Tom, he is capable of hitting a barn door in open play (sorry Waggers), so can just about get behind him playing. If he's rubbish though, yank him off early doors.

The lazy ducker has done duck all for a number of games, he is due a good game big time

Just now, Curtains said:

They talk absolute rubbish 

It still has some semblance to the reality of what is going on the pitch. I can't really afford to shell out 20 quid a week to watch the live stream on the website (and I can't help but multi task when videos are on) so radio Derby actually makes more sense and is free 

57 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Want to use stats from 7 seasons ago instead? Using stats from this season is the fairest measure of judging his current ability.

Not when one has played far more than the other. Anyway, the stats from 7 seasons ago will be too one sided, Buchanan was still in the U12's

22 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Thing is the so called more experienced players have been almost universally crap. Even going back into last season we only started to step up when we started to blood them more.

Bird was one of few to play well in the last two -> dropped

Knight and Buchanan about the only two players who can claim to have had a good season -> dropped

Jozwiak our only consistently bright attacker -> dropped

And we keep or bring back a bunch of players who haven't put in anything above a 6/10 in well over a year.

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

It still has some semblance to the reality of what is going on the pitch. I can't really afford to shell out 20 quid a week to watch the live stream on the website (and I can't help but multi task when videos are on) so radio Derby actually makes more sense and is free 

Nothing's free. The cost of listening to Radio Derby is that Ed Dawes slowly leeches your soul through the radio waves. Before you know it, you're a husk. 

Archived