Derby County v Barnsley: Matchday Thread

Rampant

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Going into this with very little enthusiasm, which is rare, so I have a question for the forum.

Do I order in a KFC to try and help me get through the game, at the risk of it running through me faster than Usain Bolt on steroids? Or do I be sensible, wait, and cook a meal after the game?

Keep your money, wait. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On what planet can Jozwiak not start over Lawrence?

Te Wriek gets one game at Bournemouth, plays well, and now dropped out the squad totally.

If Bielik is available - then play Bielik in the middle of the back three with MTW at the side. Davies is a liability on the ball.

Sibley still being dropped is also a confusion.

Im drawn between wanting a loss to get Cocu out and wanting a win because it’s Derby.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Going into this with very little enthusiasm, which is rare, so I have a question for the forum.

Do I order in a KFC to try and help me get through the game, at the risk of it running through me faster than Usain Bolt on steroids? Or do I be sensible, wait, and cook a meal after the game?

Go the KFC route at least you won’t have wasted time cooking 

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Order a bargain bucket. You can tip the chicken out and use it as an emergency loo if it doesn't agree with you. You can thank me later.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Order a bargain bucket. You can tip the chicken out and use it as an emergency loo if it doesn't agree with you. You can thank me later.

?

Unfortunately, they don't have the usual options in Budapest. Usually it would be a Boneless Banquet with gravy, but gravy doesn't seem to exist over here.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It's due to be chicken and potato hash, I'll have you know.

What have you deciding what to do with a potato and phil cocu deciding what team to pick have in common ? you'd both make a hash of it..

?

Archived