Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Duracell said:

We’re a long way from there.

Either Cocu fixes it and keeps his job.

Cocu doesn’t fix it and loses his job fairly soon. 

Either way, find it hard to imagine this group of players not improving, especially when the creative players are back to full fitness.

Yep I’m 100% confident that Lawrence is suddenly going to be consistent game after game and Waghorn will actually have learnt to control a football.

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

We’re a long way from there.

Either Cocu fixes it and keeps his job.

Cocu doesn’t fix it and loses his job fairly soon. 

Either way, find it hard to imagine this group of players not improving, especially when the creative players are back to full fitness.

It’s almost like your saying we’re too good to go down lol 

Funny how the same people keep defending abject performances such as this. We are boring, not at all entertaining, and don't look like scoring even if we played until next week, yet people define this as improvement. I really don't understand, have our standards dropped so low? I am really struggling to see any light at the end of tunnel. I really want Cocu to succeed, but by god this is painful.

Just now, Coconut said:

This thread apprars to have become a game of spot the Bamford.

Mate,a lot of people,including myself,are being pretty fair and balanced about the game so no need to take out your own annoyance on them,it's the team that's losing and us playing better tonight just makes it all the more annoying to all of us.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Derby corner. 

Meets Derby heads; but perhaps more than one at the same time and spins out of the box. Knight and Holmes keep it alive, the latter digging out a cross that is cleared. Byrne then gives it away; but Huddersfield waste a 3-on-3 counter. 

Archived