Rooney manager. John Gregory assistant.

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why bother now? Cocu spends a summer bringing in players and we play 4 games, bizarre. If true, feels abit like when Clement went.

I really hope this isn't true. Rooney, like Lampard, isn't going to hang around if he does well. Cocu probably needs a director of football. We don't know the ins and outs but this would be a very strange decision.

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

Why bother now? Cocu spends a summer bringing in players and we play 4 games, bizarre. If true, feels abit like when Clement went.

I really hope this isn't true. Rooney, like Lampard, isn't going to hang around if he does well. Cocu probably needs a director of football. We don't know the ins and outs but this would be a very strange decision.

Perhaps Cocus to be the director of football.....saves paying him off as such.

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

If true, maybe some of the transfer stuff has become a source of disagreement.

If true,it's been bubbling for a while if you think about the last month or so...player disagreement,the team performing badly,Rooney becoming more prominent and criticising a few aspects......

And let's face it,mel never has had,a huge amount of patience if the results aren't coming in,plus he has an eye for a bit of headline grabbing news as and when it's required.

Really hope it’s not true......however the Gregory link is too random to dismiss out of hand.

As far as I’m aware neither Mel nor Rooney have any links to Gregory. So where the hell did they come up name?????

Last I heard Gregory was in India. I can’t see the connection which concerns me!

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

If true,it's been bubbling for a while if you think about the last month or so...player disagreement,the team performing badly,Rooney becoming more prominent and criticising a few aspects......

And let's face it,mel never has had,a huge amount of patience if the results aren't coming in,plus he has an eye for a bit of headline grabbing news as and when it's required.

I just hate the timing and I'm so so so tired of managers not sticking around, for one reason or another. It's consistently stop-start.

Archived