Do we play bobby duncan against watford

B4ev6is

Well guys bobby duncan been here for a couple weeks now and earned himself a under 21 call up and maybe we play two strikers eathier roony or Marriott well his pace and power can do the damage unless cocu wants just pure pace and power you can likes whitter that could cause watford all sorts of probleams.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys bobby duncan been here for a couple weeks now and earned himself a under 21 call up and maybe we play two strikers eathier roony or Marriott well his pace and power can do the damage unless cocu wants just pure pace and power you can likes whitter that could cause watford all sorts of probleams.

Why not. He is fit enough for an England youth call up so could perhaps make an exciting super-sub cameo

Pat Lyons said that Duncan wasn’t fit for England but they’d called him up anyway and we’re working on extra fitness sessions.

I can’t wait to see him play for the first team but I’m pretty sure, and quite rightly, that Cocu will make him prove himself in our U23’s first. I think it would have a demoralising effect on the likes of Whittaker and JHI if he was just chucked straight into the first team. 

12 minutes ago, Taribo said:

Pat Lyons said that Duncan wasn’t fit for England but they’d called him up anyway and we’re working on extra fitness sessions.

I can’t wait to see him play for the first team but I’m pretty sure, and quite rightly, that Cocu will make him prove himself in our U23’s first. I think it would have a demoralising effect on the likes of Whittaker and JHI if he was just chucked straight into the first team. 

I agree with all but the last sentence. You pick your best XI, if others don't like it then up your game.

3 hours ago, CBRammette said:

I would like Whitaker to start over Marriott based on last match

Whittaker is most effective off the bench at the moment coming on when defenders are fatiguing. Midfield players need to get the ball to Jack where he wants it and tells them not turn away and play back and sideways. With returning players and the new signings that should improve. 

Archived