Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Only CB we have that can organise a defence. We are getting into the game more. We are not losing 3 nil. Rejoice, little ones. Back up for our fullbacks and we have a chance. 23 minutes  in and first positive comment about us from McCarthy. What a guy.

Marshall inspires confidence.

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

My biggest criticism at the moment is the fact we're crossing balls with barely anyone in the box. We need to throw more bodies in when we're out wide. 

Yep, I’ve read a lot of rubbish recently, that there’s no point signing a striker as we don’t put crosses in. We do, there’s just never anyone on the end of them.

If there's one player in our entire squad you never want to receive the ball while under pressure from two opponents, its Graeme Shinnie. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

My biggest criticism at the moment is the fact we're crossing balls with barely anyone in the box. We need to throw more bodies in when we're out wide. 

Yeah, I mentioned a bit earlier we look scared to take chances in case we get punished. I expect us to maybe throw a few more bodies forward in the 2nd half now we know our defence can deal with their crosses. (Hope I don't speak too soon)

Archived