If you could only eat one food, what would it be?

Rev

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cisse and @sage are definitely cheating by choosing an entire meal, and @reverendo de duivel and @SaintRam or borderline cheating by sneaking extra foods into their mushed up meat.

If choosing just one food (no cheating), I think it would have to be a food which keeps me alive the longest. That narrows the list down immensely as it rules out meats (lack of fibre and vitamins), and most fruit/veg (lack of fat and protein). Of the foods left over it has to be the potato, as it's the most versatile. There's not much you can do with alternatives such as bananas or avocados.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

@Cisse and @sage are definitely cheating by choosing an entire meal, and @reverendo de duivel and @SaintRam or borderline cheating by sneaking extra foods into their mushed up meat.

If choosing just one food (no cheating), I think it would have to be a food which keeps me alive the longest. That narrows the list down immensely as it rules out meats (lack of fibre and vitamins), and most fruit/veg (lack of fat and protein). Of the foods left over it has to be the potato, as it's the most versatile. There's not much you can do with alternatives such as bananas or avocados.

This ain't 'The Martian' chap!

One foodstuff, regardless of dietary consideration.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Well I'm using the OP as the gauge - if he can have a variety of sausages I can have a variety of burger patties. (No bread, cheese etc.)

Although I happy to say beef if forced to commit to one meat. ? 

What’s the difference between different kinds of burgers and different kinds of fish?! 

1 minute ago, Ramslad1992 said:

What’s the difference between different kinds of burgers and different kinds of fish?! 

Firstly, I've reneged and am happy to stick to beef. 

Secondly, "seafood" is as broad a spectrum as "landfood" ? 

42 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Firstly, I've reneged and am happy to stick to beef. 

Secondly, "seafood" is as broad a spectrum as "landfood" ? 

Yeah but then you could say beefburgers, beef sausage, beef pate, beef stifado, beef crisps, beef tomatoes, even Halle Berry's beef curtains might qualify.

I agree, it's a flawed question.....

9 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Yeah but then you could say beefburgers, beef sausage, beef pate, beef stifado, beef crisps, beef tomatoes, even Halle Berry's beef curtains might qualify.

I agree, it's a flawed question.....

Well I'd already gone with burgers before filtering down to beef ? 

I might change my answer to pasta though, after thinking about it.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Melted cheese is the most disgusting substance on the planet.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

You don't do any cooking with cheese at all? No cheese-inclusive meals?!

Archived