If you could only eat one food, what would it be?

Rev

Topic's as simple as it looks, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'd plump for the humble sausage.

Lots of varieties that covers the gauntlet from casual to posh, theres a banger for every occasion, that will take care of  breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper, suitable for all social settings, it's just such a versatile product that transcends social and economic boundaries.

Even burnt on a BBQ it can hold its own, I can't think of another thing I'd rather put in my mouth!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The topic isn't simple or clear for me ?... Are we saying what is your favourite food? Or what is the food you could eat again and again without feeling sick? And are we taking nutritional value /deficiencies into account? Or are we having tablets /shakes with all our goodness as well so we don't need to worry about teeth falling out, skin ailments, heart attack? 

Not meaning to be annoying just because I asked this very question to one of my kids the other day and he said 'sandwiches'....which included ham, jam, cheese, crisps and chocolate spread. Really wound me up. 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

That's cheating too. Loads of different burgers ranging from beef to mixed beans.

Well I'm using the OP as the gauge - if he can have a variety of sausages I can have a variety of burger patties. (No bread, cheese etc.)

Although I happy to say beef if forced to commit to one meat. ? 

Archived