If you could only eat one food, what would it be?

Rev

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I can stomach pizza but that’s about it. Cheese is a horrible substance and, when melted, makes me physically gag at the slightest whiff.

Melted cheese makes you PHYSICALLY GAG at the slightest whiff? Yet pizza, which is often around 1/3rd melted cheese, you can stomach?

Suspicious.

EDIT: Wait, are you eating frozen pizzas as dessert? 

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Margherita cheese is fine because it's essentially flavourless and odourless (or it is from Dominos and Pizza Hut).

Mozzarella is the cheese on Margherita (and the majority of other) pizzas. One of many mild cheeses.

Plenty of people don't like strong cheese; so someone not liking anything other than the mildest cheese I can also understand at a push.

It was "melted cheese is the most disgusting substance on the planet" I had to get to the bottom of, I'm glad it's not really how you feel ? 

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Mozzarella is the cheese on Margherita (and the majority of other) pizzas. One of many mild cheeses.

Plenty of people don't like strong cheese; so someone not liking anything other than the mildest cheese I can also understand at a push.

It was "melted cheese is the most disgusting substance on the planet" I had to get to the bottom of, I'm glad it's not really how you feel ? 

Bloody hell I had a stupid moment there with the margherita/mozzarella thing. Blame the nap I just woke up from.

Red Leicester and cheddar aren't strong cheeses, right? Yet they still make me want to empty my guts every time I smell them melted on toast.

Pies would be a good one. 

Pork pie starter.

Chicken balti main dish.

Lemon meringue for pudding.

Humble pie, for people who start light hearted threads without realising that a full list of qualifying criteria should accompany them.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bloody hell I had a stupid moment there with the margherita/mozzarella thing. Blame the nap I just woke up from.

Red Leicester and cheddar aren't strong cheeses, right? Yet they still make me want to empty my guts every time I smell them melted on toast.

What about those with Dark fruit like Cranberries

3 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Since I got reprimended for choosing Stifado I'll change it to tomatoes. Not saying anything more. Miranda Lambert GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

I missed this. How dare they!!! 

I’ve eaten Stifado four times in last fortnight. (Kleftiko - 3, Gyros - 3, Souvlaki - 2,  Soudakakia - 2)

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If you need to add cheese to make your meal taste nice, then you need to improve your cooking skills.

Bizarre. Don't even know where to begin with that. I'm not even a big fan of cheese lol

Archived