DCFC Player of the Season is...Matt Clarke

sage

He did play well.

• Lost his nerves.
  • Became the franz beckenbauer of the championship. 
  • coped with the move north. 
    even ate mushy peas, so I’m told. 

in fact, he even played with a ferret down his trousers. 
    that’s how he does that weird reverse shuffle. the ferret shifts about.. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

We must have repaid a fair bit of his Brighton transfer fee already - so hopefully they'll cut us a good deal!

Would be good if our contract negotiators had something along those lines as a clause in the loan agreement. We can hope...

On 30/07/2020 at 22:26, Andicis said:

Doesn't Martin have the same number of goals as Waghorn? I don't know, he's played all season but he's never been more than decent. I don't think he should be up there really. I'd have an issue if it went to him.

Not sure it’s just goals , waghorn has played centre forward  ( his preferred position) and wide right because we needed him there so he’s a valid choice for anybody who sees him as player of the year , grafts his nuts off and just gets on with it for the manger and the team, goals too

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Not sure it’s just goals , waghorn has played centre forward  ( his preferred position) and wide right because we needed him there so he’s a valid choice for anybody who sees him as player of the year , grafts his nuts off and just gets on with it for the manger and the team, goals too

Lol. The fact that he runs around lots didn't make him any more effective - he still can't trap a bag of cement and takes at least twice the number of attempts to score as Martin did. ? I'm hoping that as we have no cash we put Marriott up front instead.

Archived