Jack Stamps trophy - official POTS vote now open

rynny

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I don't think there's a limit on the number of submissions you can make. Hamer's going to win if I keep this going all day...

You've started something now. 

It would be hilarious if we all voted for him. 

We would need a new trophy mind as the current one is likely to get dented in the fall. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I don't think there's a limit on the number of submissions you can make. Hamer's going to win if I keep this going all day...

Why would we want to turn the POTY award into a farce?

Voted for Martin, his goals and assist for minutes are the best in the league I’m pretty sure ( may be wrong) been left out the last 2 years came back worked incredibly hard to get into Cocus plans and If this is his last season then nice way to bow out.

do think Clarke will win it though definitely would of been my second vote Bird 3rd

CM97 for me. Partly sentimental but thinking back was involved in some of the stand out moments; scoring at Leeds away; the atmosphere at PP when he came on as sub; being integral in a Mac1esque move where Holmes hit the bar; scoring at PP (pretty sure most thought we wouldn’t see that); and most recently derailing the gumps.

Until the last few games I would have voted Clarke, but the o.g. V Cardiff and the significance of Chris martin’s goal v forest change that.

to prevent forest making the play offs makes Chris Martin a worthy Winner.

As much as Matt Clarke probably deserves it, I'm going with Max Bird.

Started this season as a youth player on the fringes of the first team, who did not look like living up to his potential. He'd made fleeting appearances and, in my opinion, looked a million miles away from the standard required.

Enter Mr Cocu...

Now, he's one of the first names on the teamsheet, statistically outstanding (especially amongst his U23 peers in the Championship) and a looks like a possible future captain. His transformation has been, I think, the most exciting this season.

I know Sibley is grabbing a lot of the spotlight, but this guy is our academy's biggest achievement this season.

Archived