Preseason 2020/21

RoyMac5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was an opposition player, every time I see Derby were pressured at back and about to pass back to Roos, I would be sprinting to intercept the immediate pass to Fozzy on the left along the ground every single time. It's going to get caught out constantly, Roos don't be so predictable!

Not being funny where big mike heads it is literally on the six yard box edge. Roos has to be claiming that 100%. It was a poor header but he’s not going to clear the box from that position. The least I’d expect from a keeper is to control their six yard box 

Reasonably entertaining half. Best chances have come from Marriott chasing loose balls, he's not had enough support though. Sheff Utd are pressing well and Sibley and Bird struggled with it at times. Forsyth's passing hasn't been great. Bogle needs to offer more.

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

If I was an opposition player, every time I see Derby were pressured at back and about to pass back to Roos, I would be sprinting to intercept the immediate pass to Fozzy on the left along the ground every single time. It's going to get caught out constantly, Roos don't be so predictable!

Hopefully Roos won't be playing many games. Or Forsyth. 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Not being funny where big mike heads it is literally on the six yard box edge. Roos has to be claiming that 100%. It was a poor header but he’s not going to clear the box from that position. The least I’d expect from a keeper is to control their six yard box 

With respect I don’t see it as a Keeper’s ball. It was a great ball in and looped away from the keeper so would’ve been a big ask and a big take for Roos. Clearing header should’ve been away to the flank rather than to the edge of the D.

Archived