v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

3 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

P.S. ..........

Forest lost ????

It is quite difficult to image that our style of play will be the king of Pop lay that could get us automatic promotion without

1. Two fairly lethal strikers

2. A top class goalkeeper

3. A powerful winger who can cross a ball.

4. A very tall, quick centre half who dominates the penalty box.

5. A more cynical approach to winning games.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Spoilt what was otherwise a good afternoon - Pearson getting sacked, Bournemouth on the brink of relegation and Leicester getting hammered

Also Millwall failed to make the playoffs...that for me tops everything. Shame they did not lose in the final though.

25 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Spoilt what was otherwise a good afternoon - Pearson getting sacked, Bournemouth on the brink of relegation and Leicester getting hammered

You forgot Red Dogs getting poohoused by the team at the bottom ?

On a related point I've never seen something quite as sad and pathetic as a supporter of another club join a rival clubs forum just for the purpose of making gloating comments on an alternative thread to this. Am sure they aren't representative of the whole club. Maybe they are? Some people need to grow up. 

14 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Haha are you really moaning about a throw away duck off Derby in frustration, quit the halo complex. Just @ me next time too.

Not sure he needed to @ you.  Your frustration and contempt for the team has been consistent.  The “Duck you Derby” comment, I think was quite extreme and you must have expected a response?  I understand it was through frustration, but everyone on this forum will have been disappointed.  Duck you Derby though? Really?

Just now, Andicis said:

0 wins out of 12 is pretty inexcusable though.

Yeah I agree it's not great but we have turned up in big games against clubs around or below us in the table. Personally I think that's reflective of the lack of quality in the squad rather than a lack of proper motivation. You can pick a wide player from pretty much every team above us that would immediately improve our side.

Just now, Ruda Harliss said:

Not sure he needed to @ you.  Your frustration and contempt for the team has been consistent.  The “Duck you Derby” comment, I think was quite extreme and you must have expected a response?  I understand it was through frustration, but everyone on this forum will have been disappointed.  Duck you Derby though? Really?

It was ''duck off Derby'' if we're being accurate, and it was just after we gave them their second. Another poster posted an exact same comment at the time but it got ignored. How is it extreme at all?

Just now, Ruda Harliss said:

Sorry, should people cross check what they're allowed to comment? This is a forum, it wasn't an abusive comment and frankly, this policing of comments and judgemental position is really ducking me off (I'm aware how hypocritical i sound). 

He can put within reason whatever he wants and for you to get offended by that is pretty sad. 

17 minutes ago, Rampage said:

It is quite difficult to image that our style of play will be the king of Pop lay that could get us automatic promotion without

1. Two fairly lethal strikers

2. A top class goalkeeper

3. A powerful winger who can cross a ball.

4. A very tall, quick centre half who dominates the penalty box.

5. A more cynical approach to winning games.

We (may) have no4, so basically you're saying that our poor record at giving away goals will be solved by 1,2,3 & 5?

4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Except I'm not knee-jerkingly negative and I don't get tetchy. Apart from that, bang on.

Pop me on ignore if you've got an issue with my posts. I'm positive when I think we're playing well, I'm negative when I think we're playing badly. Kinda the way it goes. 

23 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Alright, could you draw me up a list of comments I'm allowed to make about Derby just so I know?

Or you could do me a list of comments I’m allowed to reply to,,, you say whatever you like then I say whatever my opinion is on what you’ve said seems more like how it’s supposed to work on a forum or am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Or you could do me a list of comments I’m allowed to reply to,,, you say whatever you like then I say whatever my opinion is on what you’ve said seems more like how it’s supposed to work on a forum or am I missing something?

I tend to comment on the football, you tend to comment on the posters. Not quite the same thing. 

14 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It was ''duck off Derby'' if we're being accurate, and it was just after we gave them their second. Another poster posted an exact same comment at the time but it got ignored. How is it extreme at all?

Erm , the other poster ignored ? Saw it posted a couple of times but didn’t take any notice of who had posted it and it wasn’t posted in a reply to anyone but rather a stand alone post which YOU then suggested should be marked @ you? ,so your a bit all over the shop on this

13 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Sorry, should people cross check what they're allowed to comment? This is a forum, it wasn't an abusive comment and frankly, this policing of comments and judgemental position is really ducking me off (I'm aware how hypocritical i sound). 

He can put within reason whatever he wants and for you to get offended by that is pretty sad. 

Who said I was offended? I certainly didn’t.  MY OPINION was that with his comment of “ duck OFF Derby “ ( sorry @Andicisfor the miss quote) must of surely expected a response as we were all disappointed.  But Duck off ?

OK

Archived