v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best team available to pick at the minute, subs bench doesnt fill me with much excitement but i won't be saying that when Josefzoon comes out the wilderness and smashes in a 40 yarder! 

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Hmmm.. either they’re planning to stick one DM on each of Bird, Roney and Sibley (which I doubt as that means they’ll be pushing too far forward as Bird/Roney drop into defence), or they’ll be sitting even deeper and more compact than usual. 

A colleague of mine is a red and he says that Samba has lost his confidence. I have to admit that I was jealous of them for having him in goal, because he was really good, but apparently that has all gone.

So lots of crosses whipped in near their keep please.

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

No Waggy is a big call. Would have kept him in myself but move him to the right. 

Very defensive looking midfield by Forest. I think their gameplan is pretty clear. Stop Rooney and Bird at all cost.. 

I draw is fine for them really. Table wise they are safely in the pos. I expect them to take no risks. An early goal for us would see them probably start thinking about Fulham on Tuesday Night ?

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

No Waggy is a big call. Would have kept him in myself but move him to the right. 

Very defensive looking midfield by Forest. I think their gameplan is pretty clear. Stop Rooney and Bird at all cost.. 

To be fair to Cocu we only have Martin and Waghorn to play up front in this period so he has been very evident that both are not going to start games as he wants one of them fresh to come on from the bench which is very logical when we have the options we have from the wider angles 

3 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

A colleague of mine is a red and he says that Samba has lost his confidence. I have to admit that I was jealous of them for having him in goal, because he was really good, but apparently that has all gone.

So lots of crosses whipped in near their keep please.

As long as they are not in the air as we have very few who are tall enough to even compete 

Archived