v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Topram said:

Just seen on Twitter it’s been 991 days since we last scored past them ?

They've beat us twice this season but we're a very different team now. The two games before we were still shuffling the pack every game trying to get Bennett, Dowell & Paterson in the same 11. Predicting the line up was impossible, the football was shocking.

We're going into this match at the top of the form table. Rooney & Bird, our clear player, and young player of the year, the beating heart of this team of consistent, relentless, winners. A very solid, and very different Derby County.

Forest are absolutely not a better team than us. They will prove nothing more than another victim of the Ram's unstoppable surge to the Premier league.

8 minutes ago, Topram said:

I Wouldn't worry.  They went 2352 days without winning against us between 2003 and 2009 which is more depressing. I'll grant you, they spent a couple of years in that period at there natural league one level, getting shunted by Yeovil and taking in the delights of Layer Road Colchester, but even so. And we had two of the clearest penalty decisions missed in the last few games against them you'll ever see.

2 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

They've beat us twice this season but we're a very different team now. The two games before we were still shuffling the pack every game trying to get Bennett, Dowell & Paterson in the same 11. Predicting the line up was impossible, the football was shocking.

We're going into this match at the top of the form table. Rooney & Bird, our clear player, and young player of the year, the beating heart of this team of consistent, relentless, winners. A very solid, and very different Derby County.

Forest are absolutely not a better team than us. They will prove nothing more than another victim of the Ram's unstoppable surge to the Premier league.

I ducking wish I had your confidence, I’ve been having a nervous breakdown since the Reading game.

1 minute ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

I ducking wish I had your confidence, I’ve been having a nervous breakdown since the Reading game.

I have zero confidence. Zero. I wrote that to make myself feel better. It didn't work.

8 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can anyone from either club offer me a decent explanation for Lewis Grabban's facial hair? He should be banned from all footballing activities until he gets rid of it. 

He can sport fluorescent green spikes protruding from his skull with a pink bow on top, for all i care, as long as we beat Forest

13 hours ago, rynny said:

shouting, etc are not allowed.

First we are told that we can't sing when we go back to church; and now I can't shout at the telly when watching football!

I'm not sure that I'll be able to stop myself...

20 hours ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

Me too, I’m not going to sleep a wink tonight. I hate Derby days, even worse not being there. Tomorrow will be horrible until the ref blows the final whistle.......COYR?

20 hours ago, Topram said:

20 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

You boys are legendary on LTLF ?  You are apparently very funny.

On 02/07/2020 at 14:49, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can anyone from either club offer me a decent explanation for Lewis Grabban's facial hair? He should be banned from all footballing activities until he gets rid of it. 

Actually I remember hearing somewhere that it has something to do with his Islamic background.

Archived