v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

Such a strange day. I need a nervous poo, but I know that I won’t be in the ground for this one and no one else will either. 

Come on Derby ????

I feel like I need to walk to the ground (30mins for me) to calm me down!

I'd need to leave early though, so I can get back to my telly in time for KO!   ?

Hopefully Cocu's in a back room with Jason Knight doing some cognitive training.

Show him a picture of a wispy little beard, then slap him round the face. Show him a picture of a wispy little beard, then slap him round the face.

25 mins of that should suffice.

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thats clearly wrong. Every Forest fan knows we get free Blackberry phones and a thousand free tickets for the school of our choice  with every season ticket purchase. Now you get a free Rooney to come and give you a free football lesson on the park to sweeten the deal further.  These games he plays are just incidental cause he's bored on a Saturday.

I miss my Blackberry .

Can't make my mind up on this one [not like me].I really thought Preston would beat us because we'd won 4 on the trot and they hadn't won in 6 .

As we all know Derby like to give teams a leg up but no thankfully they proved me wrong .So come on lads lets make 6 on the bounce and give them twitchy arse time for the playoffs.

I would love nothing more than Martin to stick one or several past them, or failing that, the ball to go in off that abysmal excuse for a beard

Strange mixture of wanting this match to go ahead and not wanting it to go ahead. In reality, I only want it to go ahead if we win, which I think that we will. I hope that there will be no nasty fouling or Injuries today. COYR

Archived