v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby finally play into the final third with SIbley but his lofted pass back to Bird is awful. Forest attack, Lolley falls over and FK to Forest. 

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Forest's game plan is glaringly obvious and is working very well so far. Let us have the ball, no room for the slightest of sloppy touches or they're right on us. We've not created anything yet, hopefully we can be the first to work a meaningful chance because it'll be even harder for us if we go behind.

In the game I’m watching they’re not letting us have the ball they are closing down quickly and not allowing us to build out from the back. 

Tell you what if there were Derby fans in this stadium there would not be pretty noises echoing out at the moment ? 

Patiently passing to absolutely no avail, only to massively overhit a long ball attempt. Our current pattern of play ?

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Need to watch it again but I’m not sure you can blame Hamer for that.

No closing down. We let Lolley have a free shot. Hamer out of position for it. May have taken a slight deflection. Look tired to me.

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

In the game I’m watching they’re not letting us have the ball they are closing down quickly and not allowing us to build out from the back. 

They're pushing up against us when we have the ball, but only making their move the second we take a heavy touch or turn into trouble. Forest are excellent at what they do, their shape is excellent and they're not going to compromise that by diving in at the wrong moment and give us space to work into.

Archived