v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PC has just basically explained in a round about way why Martin has got the nod over Waggy up front. We need to be precise with the ball and make good decisions with it as Forest will look to counter attack us. Nothing against Waggy but CM is better at that side of the game. No doubt that we'll see Waggy at some point today. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Very harsh on Lowe that imo, thought he had a really good game all round last Wednesday - kept the Preston winger quiet. With Forsyth in we’re a little slow at the back imo. Glad to see Bogle fit though.

Bogle owes us a performance against Forest. He's cost us two goals against these in two seasons. He seems to struggle in this fixture so no crowd may help. 

6 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Is it just me who is struggling to get hyped up for this fixture like we all usually do? 

I'm the same nervous wreck as usual.

I don't enjoy these games.

Even when we were 5-0 up, I could not relax, well maybe a little, but just that once.

Very interesting Freudian slip by Steve MaClaren in Rams TV - he had described how the Mac 1 team was such a joy to watch, and how much in form the current team is. He then said "No one would want to lay us in the play-offs. I wouldn't either, with the form "We" are in !

So Stevie is still a Ram!

10 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Is it just me who is struggling to get hyped up for this fixture like we all usually do? 

I sort of lost interest during long lockdown, was mildly interested in 1st couple of games. Today? Just been moving the settee so I can get behind it! It somehow feels easier that no- one can be there so I don’t feel quite so hard done by.

Archived