Mrs Rooney legal trouble

Shipley Ram

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the two parties fail to reach an agreement the defamation case would go to trial, although proceedings would be unlikely to take place until 2021. No paperwork has been filed other than to note Vardy’s intention to sue and confirming the lawyers involved in the case.

Looks like handbags at dawn to me 

Team Coleen over here!!

G'wan Mrs R!!

If Rebecca with a K has done what she's accused of then baalocks to her anxiety attacks. As if the Rooney family hasn't had enough poo off the media. What loser wants to see anybody get The Sun treatment? Diddums if it backfired. 

Be interesting to see how this plays out though. Might end up with Vardy looking an even bigger Bamford. 

18 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I bet Jamie Vardy is delighted his wife is spending his hard earned brass on this. Only one winner here and that's the lawyers raking it in at an extortionate amount per hour. 

Ridiculous isn’t it - that insignificant I’d fogotten about it - pathetic

dunno why she has done this - gunner drag up more poo and give her more stress! 

Only a bit of a squabble 

Allegedly caught in the act of “gossiping”. Colleen seems to have a cast iron case as the information was only available to one person and that info ended up public.

Its nothing that doesn’t happen in all playgrounds where mothers and fathers meet up.  Someone always gets found out for spreading gossip and there’s always a big bust up either in person or mainly over social media.

Maybe she told the info to someone else who then sold it on?  That way she would feel aggrieved, but would of still passed on personal information to a third party.

Maybe her defence is that she’s not actually contacted the media directly?

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I bet Jamie Vardy is delighted his wife is spending his hard earned brass on this. Only one winner here and that's the lawyers raking it in at an extortionate amount per hour. 

Exactly.  Would be better spent on something useful.

Give it to charity and grow up.

Sith Happens

doesn't matter,  they will get their money back from a new real housewives series,  not sure about real housewives of sinfin though. 

8 hours ago, europia said:

How absolutely pathetic. Some folks in the real world are struggling to survive from one day to the next. 

Most of us couldn’t afford to do anything like this and would just get on with their lives may be never speak to the other or make up and just slag the other one off behind their back.

15 hours ago, irobinson said:

Ridiculous isn’t it - that insignificant I’d fogotten about it - pathetic

dunno why she has done this - gunner drag up more poo and give her more stress! 

Only a bit of a squabble 

I learnt about a thing recently called the Barbara Streisand effect. So named because of a case where Barbara Streisand sued someone for something they’d put on twitter. Before she sued them, it had been seen by about 6 people, after she sued them it made the news, and the defamatory comment got viewed by about 60,000 people. 

so if she was embarrassed by the comment, she would have been far better off just letting it lie, than drawing attention to it. 

trump did it recently with ramp-gate, no one really cared til he ranted about it on Twitter, and then spent 10 minutes defending it. Just let it lie, no one cares, just let it lie. 

I don't know the situation in England, but it seems like courts are overladen everywhere... and to add these kind of cases to already highly stressed organisations doens't fit well with me. Beyond first world problems IMO.

On the pitch, hopefully Rooney gets going faster than in January as there's not many matches to be wasted.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I don't know the situation in England, but it seems like courts are overladen everywhere... and to add these kind of cases to already highly stressed organisations doens't fit well with me. Beyond first world problems IMO.

On the pitch, hopefully Rooney gets going faster than in January as there's not many matches to be wasted.

I think he hit the ground running pretty well, our form since his inclusion in the team has been superb, no coincidence i dont think.

Archived