Mrs Rooney legal trouble

Shipley Ram

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I think he hit the ground running pretty well, our form since his inclusion in the team has been superb, no coincidence i dont think.

I do think that the leadership qualities improved our team performances straight from the start but his own game got better after around half a dozen or so...

But this is based on my own memory so it has 100% possibility to be a false. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I do think that the leadership qualities improved our team performances straight from the start but his own game got better after around half a dozen or so...

But this is based on my own memory so it has 100% possibility to be a false. 

What were we talking about? ?

21 hours ago, Boycie said:

Its nothing that doesn’t happen in all playgrounds where mothers and fathers meet up.  Someone always gets found out for spreading gossip and there’s always a big bust up either in person or mainly over social media.

Oh boy....what have you been saying?

13 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I learnt about a thing recently called the Barbara Streisand effect. So named because of a case where Barbara Streisand sued someone for something they’d put on twitter. Before she sued them, it had been seen by about 6 people, after she sued them it made the news, and the defamatory comment got viewed by about 60,000 people. 

so if she was embarrassed by the comment, she would have been far better off just letting it lie, than drawing attention to it. 

trump did it recently with ramp-gate, no one really cared til he ranted about it on Twitter, and then spent 10 minutes defending it. Just let it lie, no one cares, just let it lie. 

There have been some great advances resulting from the internet revolution. Tw@tter is n't one of them. 

In fairness, as a young lawyer this must be the case you dream of - a completely insignificant case that promises £££££ in abundance. A potential to get your name in the paper and a truly win/win with a high expenses account. If you lose the case, no one is going to question your work, just on to the next one. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

In fairness, as a young lawyer this must be the case you dream of - a completely insignificant case that promises £££££ in abundance. A potential to get your name in the paper and a truly win/win with a high expenses account. If you lose the case, no one is going to question your work, just on to the next one. 

I’ll take the case. For either side, I don’t really care. 

22 hours ago, Ambitious said:

It's a fair point, with the advances in automation, computerisation and AI, any conventional revenue streams are a positive. 

I think the prospect of WAG vs WAG at home and at the crisp bowl next season might just our Wayne the motivation to get us up.

"Well, another win for you at Wembley and Derby County are prompted, how does it feel?"

"I had to do it for Waynetta so she can chib tha vardy skank at lesta next season"

Archived