RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

Bit fuzzy for 10 mins, when I logged on c. 11:50, but absolutely perfect since noon, as it was all last week.  Even just then, watching Mr Cocu on a streamed video interview, on a live streamed broadcast, picture and sound was perfectly in sync.
That's watching on the website, direct on a lap top.  No TV connections etc.

So far (inc last week's excellent coverage), so bloody fantastic!

My initial thoughts and expectations about watching crap football, on crap streams, with crap (zero) stadium attendances was so far from the reality, I may even have to look back on all this when it's over, and consider typing the words "I was wrong"!  

?

4 minutes ago, archram said:

I can’t get rid of the little white arrow in the middle of the screen on my laptop.

The "PLAY" arrow?

Move your cursor off the actual viewing screen.

It'll return, along with the control panel along the bottom, if and when you return your cursor to the screen.  ?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

I paused as someone dropped off shopping As shielded -  when pressed play it went back to live play rather than where I was. So I have missed both goals. Cant it restart from where you are? 

don't think so but can you order some more shopping please 

14 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I paused as someone dropped off shopping As shielded -  when pressed play it went back to live play rather than where I was. So I have missed both goals. Cant it restart from where you are? 

I noticed that last week.  Pretty certain you could rewind/pause on a previous viewing of an u23 game, but no such option with these first team games.  Auto goes to live.