Live football thread.

Rev

25 minutes ago, JfR said:

Reading's game against Port Vale has been abandoned for a pitch invasion in protest of the Reading ownership:

Not according to sky sports, although no play has took place since the 16th minute.

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Not according to sky sports, although no play has took place since the 16th minute.

Sky sports just confirmed the abandoning of the game, I would expect another points deduction or be made to play in an empty stadium. If not then disgruntled fans everywhere will be given licence to get games called off.

4 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Sky sports just confirmed the abandoning of the game, I would expect another points deduction or be made to play in an empty stadium. If not then disgruntled fans everywhere will be given licence to get games called off.

It was called off because of a medical emergency in the crowd

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

And their next home game is against us. Expecting this to happen again

Man City’s recruitment this season has been suspect.

Doku is garbage. While Kovacic and Nunes are a big step down on Gundogan.

I don’t know why people were predicting them to win the PL title easy this season.

It was obvious after a few games that they look weaker while Liverpool look back to their strongest level. They won’t lose another game this season.

Check out the name of Mauritania's number 27. Apparently the new name of Aboubakar Kamara who used to play for Fulham. It definitely makes him sound like a bit of a weapon, but probably not in the way he'd hoped.

9 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Didn't he go through their academy? One of their previous owners was also his godfather .

Was ignorant to this. Not that I wish to follow his career but he was on 5live yesterday thought it worth a listen on way to work. For five minutes anyway 

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

I see Sheff United got another ludicrous penalty decision to earn a point today. Have they won a point this season that hasn't been thanks to VAR or a referee's decision?

They got for a penalty in the 100th minute against Wolves that didn't go to VAR. Thats 2 points they shouldn't have had.