Live football thread.

Rev

Man City’s League Cup side are running rings round Chelsea here.

Frank Lampard has 100% made them worse. They were never this bad under Potter.

This entire City XI cost less than Havartz and Enzo Fernandes combined.

City make good signings. Chelsea evidently have not.

I wonder what Bayern are thinking now?

They sacked Nagelsmann who had Bayern top, into the 1/4 final of the German Cup and the 1/4 final of the Champions League having come through a group containing Barcelona and finalists Inter Milan with a 100% record plus beating PSG 3-0 on aggregate in the last 16.

They have since been dumped out the German Cup, the CL and are now 2nd with one game to go.

Bayern’s awful form since sacking Nagelsmann has only enhanced his reputation IMO.

I'm not actually watching the match, but judging by the first half stats, Leicester seem like they're completely dead. 17% of the ball, 44% pass accuracy and no shots. Awful figures.

7 minutes ago, JfR said:

I'm not actually watching the match, but judging by the first half stats, Leicester seem like they're completely dead. 17% of the ball, 44% pass accuracy and no shots. Awful figures.

They're basically sitting back and absorbing pressure bar the odd hopeful break that so far has come to nothing. Newcastle have hit the post twice and should be ahead without every being outstanding.

8 minutes ago, JfR said:

I am watching and would say the stats are a true reflection of the game.

IMG_0155.png

21 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leicester going for a smash and grab!

In other news, Juventus have been docked 10 points over tapping up refs in European semi finals, taking them from 3rd to 6th and outside the CL places.

And to add insult to injury, they are losing 3-0 to Empoli.

Most will enjoy that!

Justice at last. 

(FTFY)