Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

This Amad lad for Sunderland looks a proper player….. trouble is he’s an embarrassment with his simulation and out and out cheating 

The only player Sunderland have who doesn’t play like a sh*thouse is Roberts unfortunately. They cry foul everytime there is contact, it’s effective obviously but a crap way to play.

I thought Luton were absolutely outstanding. So fit, so strong. They were too much for Sunderland and were pretty comfortable winners. If that’s Wayne’s plan, I’ll settle for that. They were very entertaining. Good luck in pre season though, as that intensity requires some serious lungs! 

3 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Some performance by Man City so far - 2-0 after 36 minutes….

The “celebrations” of some of their “fans” when the goals go in are laughable. Polite clapping and mobile phones everywhere you look. On the verge of a Champions League final and the atmosphere is pitiful. Imagine Pride Park in the same scenario.

Just now, Rammy03 said:

Man city absolutely battered Real Madrid in that first half. Sensational display 

Indeed. Should really be 4 or 5 up.

If the way this Man City team play is supposed to be boring, I've been watching Football wrong for the last 60 years.

4 minutes ago, SKRam said:

The feigning injury and play acting is embarrassing across football. Coventry keeper there should be booked for time wasting even if it is against Gibsons muppets 

If the EFL had any balls they would take retrospective action and ban him from the final.

Not even simulation because there was nothing to simulate. It was just cheating.

Absolute embarrassment.