Marcus Rashford

Parsnip

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

You do know there was a vote to extend free school meals during Covid and pretty much everyone agreed apart from the Tory MPs who voted it down.

It'a almost like they represent the elites by your logic.

You don't understand what I'm saying and are proving my point. 

Well, if it were me, I'd make damn sure the little darlings wouldn't starve.
I'd let 'em have as many goodies as they liked.  Liquorice... lollies... biscuits... cake... ice cream... popcorn... crisps... chocolate... candy... toffees...

13zy4h.jpg

On 23/10/2020 at 14:53, Anon said:

Politics is so simple. We should tell all the UK's creditors that children are starving and they're evil if they don't write off our debts. It's a binary choice, so they can't possibly refuse.

Hmm. Could we maybe save £40m and feed children?

FB_IMG_1603659343433.jpg

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Ah I remember now at the beginning of the pandemic when everyone was saying not to rush into getting PPE and testing kits

Do you remember anyone saying don't have the diligence to make sure it works? 

Look at the amounts wasted, and tell me feeding children is an equivalent waste?

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Ah I remember now at the beginning of the pandemic when everyone was saying not to rush into getting PPE and testing kits

Is there nothing this shambolic 'government' (for want of a better word) does that you won't defend?

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Is there nothing this shambolic 'government' (for want of a better word) does that you won't defend?

Large swathes of the UK just support the Tories like it's their team. I grew up being told to vote Tory, as soon as I actually took interest in what is going on I realised how utterly stupid that was. Some people just can never admit they got something wrong, entrenched in a self damaging mindset where saving face is everything.

22 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Large swathes of the UK just support the Tories like it's their team. I grew up being told to vote Tory, as soon as I actually took interest in what is going on I realised how utterly stupid that was. Some people just can never admit they got something wrong, entrenched in a self damaging mindset where saving face is everything.

Just for balance, large swathes of the UK just support Labour like it's their team. I grew up being told to vote Labour, but as soon as I actually took interest in what is going on I realised how utterly stupid that was. Some people just can never admit they got something wrong, entrenched in a self damaging mindset where saving face is everything.

48 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Just for balance, large swathes of the UK just support Labour like it's their team. I grew up being told to vote Labour, but as soon as I actually took interest in what is going on I realised how utterly stupid that was. Some people just can never admit they got something wrong, entrenched in a self damaging mindset where saving face is everything.

I never stated it didn't work the other way but i'd say most people don't earn enough to see the true benefits of voting for the Tory party. I don't donate large sums of money to them so there isn't much there for me. Policy before parties in my eyes, not sure I even support the political party system it's just open to all kinds of bad practices that do not benefit the electorate.

58 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Take that back, take that back - I demand you apologise.

Never mind the issue, I am outraged, my personal pride must be restored.

Harumph harrumph, what time's lunch?

On the subject of free lunches - MPS bars and restaurants subsidy bill rises to £2.7 million.

Looking at a lot of MPs, I get the feeling they don't miss many meals.

36 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Sorry you've made a basic schoolboy error. You used a Program logic chart. When as Johnson ever thought logically?

I think they are very logical, just that the program flow chart is flawed. Should have a box before "feed them" that says "is there an opportunity for one of our pals to get rich here?"

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Where have I defended them?

Would you rather have us not thrown everything at trying to acquire as much PPE as possible?

I've been highly critical of the Government in recent months.

If you actually took the time to read posts, as opposed to coming on spitting with rage at anyone that has ever had the audacity to challenge you on things in the past, you would actually know this.

It would probably be better for your blood pressure too.

Archived