Football’s back this Saturday, how are you feeling? (No words, gifs only)

Day

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

what's a gif, where do you get it from and how do you put it on here?

In all seriousness, I only learnt a few months back.

When you reply to a message there is a little option which says GIF above, if you click on that you can search for anything, for example I typed Wayne Rooney and there were loads of Rooney related GIFS, some funny some less so.

GIFs are great.

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

When you reply to a message there is a little option which says GIF above, if you click on that you can search for anything, for example I typed Wayne Rooney and there were loads of Rooney related GIFS, some funny some less so.

GIFs are great.

world cup football GIF by PLAYMOBIL

45 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

GIFs are great.

178636914_rooneyscreenshoteg.thumb.png.ead1be7d641630a731a309f0d18845d2.png

13 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

image.thumb.png.78fd6a26bdb41ee50115a30af6eaf2f1.png

Yes, sorry... I was already aware of that option.  I was just giving an alternative option.

If truth be told, the ones available direct from the reply box come up a bit small for my eyes!  Especially so if there is text involved.  I have to enter a search term, then choose one to embed it, so it shows at a size big enough to decide whether it is suitable or not.  If not, I have to click the gif button again, enter the search term again, and try to find something more suitable.

I can eliminate all that by going straight for the Google search, and all are shown at a far more suitable size for mine eyes!  Ooh... that rhymes!  ?  

cheers GIF

Archived