Football’s back this Saturday, how are you feeling? (No words, gifs only)

Day

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I alluded to this on another thread .. it’s just before Christmas 1970, I am pretty sure when I went to Boots with Mum that Dad went in to Halfords .. could it be ? The Yellow Chopper has got the parental green light ?  !!!! Oh the anticipation, that flutter in the gut, that gear stick, the knobbly rear tyre 

(It turns out that it was as heavy as lead and therefore slow, the front wheel wobbled like crazy when you went down hill .. there were ahem design flaws. Can’t help feeling there are football parallels ?

6 minutes ago, jono said:

I alluded to this on another thread .. it’s just before Christmas 1970, I am pretty sure when I went to Boots with Mum that Dad went in to Halfords .. could it be ? The Yellow Chopper has got the parental green light ?  !!!! Oh the anticipation, that flutter in the gut, that gear stick, the knobbly rear tyre 

(It turns out that it was as heavy as lead and therefore slow, the front wheel wobbled like crazy when you went down hill .. there were ahem design flaws. Can’t help feeling there are football parallels ?

Steve Harvey Whats Wrong With You GIF

1 hour ago, jono said:

Sony GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Archived