Tim Brooke Taylor

SKRam

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

Yes remember this well, a true gent with Black and White blood. Also the kitten bringing down the Post Office Tower will always be a piece of iconic 70's tv.

TBT.jpg

Name the team:

biley, swindlehurst, hill?, ?, TBT, Buckley, McFarland, Powell, Powell, Emery?, Hector, ?

wilson, Clark?, ?, emson, osgood 

Feared the worst as soon as I logged on and saw the thread title.  ?

He was part of my childhood.  Perfect humour, at a perfect time.
And most of all, he was one of our own.  A true Ram.

Rest in peace TB-T, OBE. 
Up The Rams
xxx

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Name the team:

biley, swindlehurst, hill?, ?, TBT, Buckley, McFarland, Powell, Powell, Emery?, Hector, ?

wilson, Clark?, ?, emson, osgood 

Definitely Steve Emery and Jon Clark. No goalkeeper in your list. Is the guy in front middle Roger Jones - really can’t remember what he looked like.

51 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Definitely Steve Emery and Jon Clark. No goalkeeper in your list. Is the guy in front middle Roger Jones - really can’t remember what he looked like.

52 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Thought it was Yakka, but i might be wrong.

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

So sad, I’ve been listening to radio 4 extra a bit on the way to jobs in the morning, they have replays of old radio comedy shows from the Goons right up to recent stuff.  He was in a few shows I’d never heard off, he did a great impression of a eccentric old lady in Sorry, I’ll read that again.

Rest in peace, was he from Buxton?  As there’s a solicitors called Brooke-Taylor’s on the Stockport road on the hill out of town, I always think of him when passing.

My missus said some of his family lived in Bakewell.

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

No, but the guy next to swindlehurst might be roger jones

2 hours ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

Thought it was Yakka, but i might be wrong.

I don’t think so.

28 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Roger Jones and The "Great"Alan Ramage 

The big tall guy next to TBT is Ramage. Bloody useless he was. 

Archived