Tim Brooke Taylor

SKRam

13 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Definitely Steve Emery and Jon Clark. No goalkeeper in your list. Is the guy in front middle Roger Jones - really can’t remember what he looked like.

Think the bloke next to Swindlehurst is roger jones and the bloke front middle might be Andy hill, scorer of the 2nd goal against forest in 1983 fa cup match. Hill only played because bobby Davison was cup tied

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, sage said:

raspberry seedless

Raspberry seedless? WTF were you thinking you monster, you had the whole forum hanging on your every last word and you had to go and blow the whole thing out of the water with 'raspberry ducking seedless'. I hope you're proud of yourself....

16 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Terrible player Think Colin Addison bought him from boro £150,000 ??

Yes. And he later admitted - in answer to a shareholders question - that he signed him on the word of his scout, and had never actually seen him play. ?

I presume he was a better cricketer than he was a footballer.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Yes. And he later admitted - in answer to a shareholders question - that he signed him on the word of his scout, and had never actually seen him play. ?

Remember Brian Clough saying he signed Nigel Jemson on the advice of his local butcher. 

6 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Raspberry seedless? WTF were you thinking you monster, you had the whole forum hanging on your every last word and you had to go and blow the whole thing out of the water with 'raspberry ducking seedless'. I hope you're proud of yourself....

As a 7 year old I wasn't in charge of the family jam purchasing panel. If it's any consolation, it was that or mixed fruit. I think in the circumstances, raspberry seedless was a more palatable confession. 

What’s wrong with raspberry seedless?

if you are planning a day observing the comings and goings from an industrial printing facility, then you don’t want to draw too much attention to yourself. 

1 hour ago, sage said:

As a 7 year old I wasn't in charge of the family jam purchasing panel. If it's any consolation, it was that or mixed fruit. I think in the circumstances, raspberry seedless was a more palatable confession. 

Beautiful save, truly majestic....

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Remember Brian Clough saying he signed Nigel Jemson on the advice of his local butcher. 

Yes but scattering a few k on reserves is a bit different to blowing your budget on a key player at the heart of your defence without having watched him.

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

He was a VERY funny person quick witted .Think he scored two goals for "us" one with his belly ?

Archived